MR 87a Zbl MR 91c Zbl Boyarsky , On functions of bounded variation in higher dimensions , Amer.
MR 92k Zbl Jakobson , Absolutely continuous invariant measures for one-parameter families of one-dimensional maps , Comm. MR 83j Zbl MR 80k Zbl Lasota and J.
Yorke , On the existence of invariant measures for piecewise monotonic maps , Trans. MR 49 Zbl De Melo and S.
- Ergodic Theory, Hyperbolic Dynamics and Dimension Theory | SpringerLink;
- Jefferson Daviss Generals (Gettysburg Civil War Institute Books).
- The Tocharian Verbal System (Brills Studies in Indo-European Languages and Linguistics).
- Ergodic Theory, Hyperbolic Dynamics and Dimension Theory - trodoctwinsisri.ml;
- Strategy and Tactics of Pricing, The (5th Edition).
- European Seismological Commission.
- Blood Cult: Book I of the Elvestran Chronicles.
MR 95a Zbl Mora and M. Viana , Abundance of strange attractors , Acta Math.
MR 94k Zbl Ruelle , A measure associated with Axiom A attractors , Amer. If you own the copyright to this book and it is wrongfully on our website, we offer a simple DMCA procedure to remove your content from our site.
Some Papers and Preprints
Start by pressing the button below! Dimension and recurrence in hyperbolic dynamics Home Dimension and recurrence in hyperbolic dynamics. Dimension and recurrence in hyperbolic dynamics. Read more.
Dynamics in One Dimension. Symbolic Dynamics and Hyperbolic Groups.
Ergodic Theory, Hyperbolic Dynamics and Dimension Theory - PDF Free Download
Recurrence sequences. Homoplasy: The Recurrence of Similarity in Evolution. Dimension and extensions.
- Dynamics Conferences.
- Katrin G. Gelfert!
- Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry.
- Using Quickbooks Accountant 2014.
- Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep??
Barycentric calculus in Euclidean and hyperbolic geometry. The volume is primarily intended for graduate students interested in dynamical systems, as well as researchers in other areas who wish to learn about ergodic theory, thermodynamic formalism, or dimension theory of hyperbolic dynamics at an intermediate level in a sufficiently detailed manner.
In particular, it can be used as a basis for graduate courses on any of these three subjects. The text can also be used for self-study: it is self-contained, and with the exception of some well-known basic facts from other areas, all statements include detailed proofs. Skip to main content Skip to table of contents. Advertisement Hide.
Front Matter Pages i-xii. Pages